Extremegard 203 Econo Jacket
ExtremeGard™ 203 Econo Jacket
Engineered for working in extreme cold environments, these garments resist wind and cold and provide total protection. Extends just below the waist to the hip area in length.
- 420 denier water-repellent high-density Pac Cloth nylon shell
- Nylon taffeta lining
- 12 oz. high performance insulation
- It has a raglan sleeve, rib-knit cuffs. Elastic back,
- Knit around the face for extra warmth
- Top-quality YKK® zippers
- Heavy-duty snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams.
- A left-over-right overlapping flap with four snaps covers the zipper area.
- Two large front pockets and left chest pocket with flap.
- It features Fur pile collar with Concealed snaps for optional hood
- Comfort Rating* +30°F to -50°F *Temperature rating (sometimes known as a
comfort rating) is the lowest ambient temperature at which the garment will
keep the average person comfortable. Those numbers are provided only as a guide,
though, since a person's comfort will depend on a lot of factors other than the
garment itself, like age, activity level, body metabolism.
|Product Name||Extremegard 203 Econo Jacket|
|Model No.||203 Econo Jacket|
|Manufacture Model No.||Extremegard 203 Econo Jacket|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Tops features||With Buttons, Snap on Buttons, Metal buttons, zipper opening, With zipper, Full zipper, Hidden zipper, Bottom pockets, with lining, Insulated, Quilted, Elastic inside the cuffs, Elastic on back, Chest Pocket|
|Collar Style||Fur collar|
|Garment length||Hip length|
|Material Type||420 Denier|