Extremegard 505 Freezer Coverall
ExtremeGard™ 505 Coverall with Attached Hood
Engineered for working in extreme cold environments, these garments resist wind and cold and provide total protection
- 420 denier water-repellent high-density Pac Cloth nylon shell
- Nylon taffeta lining
- 12 oz. high performance insulation
- Knitted cuffs and elastic rear waist provide a snug fit to reduce draft.
- Knit around the face for extra warmth
- Top-quality YKK® zippers
- Heavy-duty snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams.
- It has an Attached integral hood, with drawstring and cord locks
- Two large front pockets and left chest pocket with flap.
- Thigh-high leg zipper with snap-over storm fly.
- Comfort Rating* +30°F to -50°F *Temperature rating (sometimes known as a
comfort rating) is the lowest ambient temperature at which the garment will
keep the average person comfortable. Those numbers are provided only as a guide,
though, since a person's comfort will depend on a lot of factors other than the
garment itself, like age, activity level, body metabolism.
|Product Name||Extremegard 505 Freezer Coverall|
|Model No.||505 coverall|
|Manufacture Model No.||Extremegard 505 coverall|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Tops features||With Buttons, Snap on Buttons, Metal buttons, zipper opening, With zipper, Full zipper, Hidden zipper, with lining, Insulated, Quilted, Elastic inside the cuffs, Elastic on back, Chest Pocket|
|Bottoms features||Front pockets, without rear pockets, Inside lining, with lining, Insulated, Quilted|
|Head covers styles||Attached hood|
|Material Type||420 Denier|